domingo, 13 de junio de 2010

Words

If I could find words, to tell you I´m sorry,
make you understand, I mean just what I say,
after all that I´ve heard, why should I worry,
when ew ride, the fine line,
between love and hate.

If I had benn wise, how could I doubt you,
now I´m all alone, mi life´s in disarray,
but try as I might, I can´t live without you,
So I cling to the hope, of a brighter day.
I know, we´ve been through this all before,
how can I prove my love for you is real,

No I can´t do anymore,
If I could only find words.
(and still he has dreams)
and still I must learn to cope,
(absurd as it seems)
I still have hope.

If I had good sense, and heed all the warnings,
I would let it be, and leave all well alone,
but there´s no recompense, for waking up mornings,
feeling sure it´s myself, who´s the foolish one.
Yes I know, we´ve been through this all before,
how can I prove my love for you is real,
no I can´t do anymore.

If I could only find,
If only I could find,
If I could only find words...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz_g1Gg76e8&feature=related

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario